Monday, March 14, 2011

You turn me inside out.....

I love this week's challenge at the Happy Monday Challenge blog.  It is to show off the inside of your card.



This challenge features the Knight digi from Glitterbabe.  Have you checked out her digis?  They are so fun and versatile!!  We are priveleged at Deedee's Digis  to have Stef sponsor this week's Happy Monday Challenge!  And the winner this week gets 3 digis from her shop!!  We can't wait to see what your 'insides' look like!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous fold card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

April, this is such a great card, love the outside, but the inside is fantastic as well, so creative.

MiamiKel said...

April, this card style dropped my jaw on the DT but to see it again, I'm in awe! One of your finest! Truly a great card, wonderful paper choice and fabulous design (CASing you in the future!) x0x0

Angela - Bookaunt said...

I really like this card. I know knights and the colors are very vibrant

Becky said...

Great design on this card April, wonderful colors.

Lori said...

The colors and your coloring are superb, April. Perfect for this image. Sorry I missed your birthday last week, hope it was great!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I can almost hear the trumpets playing when you unfold the card! Great colors and fold.

kadie said...

What a great knightly card! Perfct "boy" card too! And that layout is FANTASTIC; very clever. I might have to CASE this LO very soon! :) Thanks for the inspiration, Sweet April!