Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Creative Sunday

Welcome everyone to the Creative Cowgirls Easter/Spring Hop!

I will be honest and tell you that I am a flake and because of going away to the wedding and trying to post early, I don'thave all the links you will need to complete this hop.  Told ya, I'm a flake!

ALL of the deets are on the Creative Cowgirls Challenge Blog though, so please stop in there for the line up!

We were gifted with images from Chi Chi Memories!  And, I can't even tell you how excited I was to play with them!  WooHoo!

And, to top it off, Crafty Ribbons is supplying a selection of (yep, you guessed it) RIBBON for da winnah.

Now, for my card......lol...like I was going ot forget to post it (Don't laugh, I did once forget to past in the picture {flake})...


When fully closed, the little girl actually peeks around the flowers - wish you could see that, but I am sure y'all get the idea!!  I kept the left side solid white in case the giver would like to write a message!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave love at the rest of the stops on the hop! 

Huggz,
April

14 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a cute card! The ribbon in the punched border is a great finishing touch!

Tammy said...

Darling card, love the bright colors and finished inside! Welcome to the flakes of the world, we are a very large group!

Becky said...

What an awesome card April! Love the the design inside and out.

Lori said...

Absolutely love the bright card front and solid flowers! The little bunny girl is adorable.

Sande said...

Your card is so colorful and bright. Makes me smile!

Hugs, Sande

Kim said...

Love the cards..... This is so new to me and my first blog hop.
We'll see if i do anything right. :)
Thank you
Kim
Lazycowgirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww, I love your card. The little girl is so cute!

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the bright flowers and the hidden bunny.

Jennifer

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very cute! The bright colors are perfect for the card.

kadie said...

Oh this is SO SWEET!!!!!

Jenni said...

Lovely card, the little hidden bunny is so sweet!
Jenni x

Lisa R. said...

Great idea! Happy bright card, Happy crafting. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Linda said...

What a very fun and cheerful card...great color combo!!

Cat said...

Your card is adorable! I love how the little girl peeks around the flowers! Toooooo cute!