Thursday, March 10, 2011

HI!!

I finally feel some mojo and have been creating <--that's the good news...  But, everything I have been working on can't be shown yet....  Sunday, there will be a fun Creative Cowgirl Challenge to show off and I am glad my mojo didn't fail me for that one....lol

Today, I don't have a card, but rather a little crafty project.

Delightful Inspiration offered up its newest freebie called Lucky Bird.  I loved it on sight, loved how I colored it, but a card design just didn't come...so, I went looking for a challenge or two and The Crafty Ho's had one to make a "St. Patty's" project; and Card Ideas challenged to "recycle or go green."


I made a door hanger for my cousin!  And, I 'reused' things that would normally be trash~
The ring with the ribbons tied around it is....yep, the center ring from the tape for my ATG...and, the plastic holding the glitter around my Lucky Bird is....  the top from a canister of Pringles!  I had the wooden shamrocks left over from a previous wreath project!  I hope that you can tell from the pictures how cute it truly is ~ not sure they really do justice to the project!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

12 comments:

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Awesome recycle project April! The elements you used are brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Card-Ideas this week.

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is just fab, April -- such a creative way to make something so fun! I hope your birthday was tons of fun and you had a wonderful day! x0x0

terrie said...

great looking project...your cousin will love it...well done

Anonymous said...

What a creative project, April! It's so fun to read your post and try to spot the recycled elements in your photo -- I would never have guessed that's what those things are. You're so clever! :-)

Faith S. said...

What a fun, crafty project!! Thank you for joining us at Designed2Delight and Card Ideas!

Becky said...

What a fun project.

Tammy said...

Cute and very clever!

Lola said...

Is that really a Pringles top?! What a GREAT way to Go Green with Card-Ideas. Such a cute hanger!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very pretty project, love how recycle, amazing! Have a great weekend.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This may be a repeat April, not sure what happened with my laptop :) this is such a great project! Love that you recycled and you would never know it. Love it. Have a great weekend.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful job you have done with these recycled pieces!! That bird is so cute in his boots!!

Carol W said...

This is so clever April...you go girlfriend...what a great idea and so well executed...♥♥♥