Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Son-Day

Spring is here!  And, it has been bittersweet for me the past couple of years.  Tomorrow would have been my Mother's 87th birthday!  Happy Birthday, MOM!!  I know you can hear me from Heaven!

Taylored Expressions is a new Member Company over at SCS and offered up some freebies to celebrate!  They also offered up some chances to win! 

So, you know it, I downloaded the digis and created a card!

I used all scraps - I am back to using up what I have!!  The flower stickers were left over from a baby card I made ages ago and don't even remember where they came from; the cs was outta my pile and the ribbon came from Mike's 3 or 4 for a buck!!  I colored up the butterflies with my Bic's and punched out the sentiment with SU! oval punch!

Thanks for checking this out!
Huggz,
April

PS ~ Don't forget to stop by Deedee's tomorrow (Monday) to see if you won the $5 voucher to the store for leaving a comment here this weekend on the HOP!

13 comments:

Lauren said...

April, I love this, great colours and so much detail, the butterflies and flowers are gorgeous!!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Such a pretty Spring card!

Tammy said...

Wow, beautiful card! Great use of scraps.

Lori said...

Way to use the scraps April!!! This turned out beautifully.

Taylor said...

So pretty! Love what you did with the butterfly and way to go on using up those scraps! :)

Marlene said...

Wowza! Beautifully done! Love those butterflies!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Pretty, April! I love the layout. That orange color is great. Weren't the digis fab?!

Kathy and Lucky said...

April this is gorgeous and I know your mom can hear you.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, this is a beautiful spring card... love the butterflies! Awesome job!

Hugs!

kadie said...

This is gorgeous, April! You've inspired me to try and use up some of my scraps now too!

Lorie said...

Whoa! When I saw this in my sidebar, I couldn't wait to get over here!! April, this is GORGEOUS! You sure know how to work magic with scraps!! Beautiful card!

Love ya,
Lorie

dweatter said...

Such a beautiful card April. Those butterflies are gorgeous.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just gorgeous!