Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a quick post tonight.  The day seemed to get away from me....maybe the week is getting away from me.  I am not sure who is having a harder time adjusting to my DH having a job, him or me??

Here is my card for the Delightful Inspiration progressive challenge~ the image is called 'Caught a Bug'.
Great image, Faith.  Thank you so much for this great opportunity!!


I used CS from SU! and very cool DP from Close to My Heart.  I colored the image with my Bic's and highlighted the jar with my Cool Shadow Copic.  I cut out the smaller ladybugs to be free standing and popped up the main image just to give the card some dimension.  I accented the diagonal corners with some rhinestones.

I do need to apologize to Faith and the DT over at Delightful Inspiration - I think I must be last every week and it truly isn't my intention....it just happens that way!

Thanks for stopping by~
Huggz,
April

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Awwww.... I love ladybugs and you've made a very cute card!

Faith S. said...

So cute!! If I played along, I would be AFTER you each and every week. ;)

Lauren said...

This is great, love the high contrast, so classy, great layout and colours

Becky said...

This is so cute. Wonderful image and colors.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a cute image and accessories! That DP is a great color and texture.

Tammy said...

I love the ladybugs! Terrific card.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Cute card...better late than never right?

kadie said...

April, this is so cute! I really love that image and the layout you've created for it! Love those rounded corners and the cut out ladybugs! Have a great weekend!

dweatter said...

Oh so cute! We love ladybugs. What a great layout.