Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Monday

I am a bit late today.  Gonna blame it on my darling husband....lol...

It really is his fault, in a roundabout way!  I had a post ready, went to edit it and then  POOF!  So much for saving my work.  As my brother would say "That will learn ya!"

So, I was about to re-do my post when my DH came home this morning from the first day, oops, night at the new job.  It was a good one, for those of you wondering....lol

So, my card - it is for the new challenge over at Happy Monday Challenges.  You know, with the Deedee's Digis crew? 
Sorry about my picture - it was one of those weekends where computer time was limited!

Here is the sketch for the challenge - how did I do?  I think I took it too visually, but I so had my heart set on using that dp from Close To My Heart and the "Sweetest Flower" image that you can find here.



Before I forget - also need to shout out to Robbie of Buttons and Bows.  You won the $5 from this past weekend's blog hop.  If you would email me at aflowers67 [at] yahoo [dot] com I will send you a voucher code for your gift!!  WOOT WOOT and Congratualtions!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

8 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful job on this challenge!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great card. I like that DP with the image you were right, it needed to be used!

kadie said...

Wow, April, that image matches the paper perfectly! What a wonderful card and great job with the challenge!

Robbie said...

April I sent you an email for the Blog Hop Voucher. So glad I got the chance to run across your blog and admire your work. Really like what you did with this challenge. Fun layout and LOVE the gorgeous paper.

Tammy said...

Great card! Love all the bright colors.

Lori said...

I love the dp, just perfect with your flower image!

Lorie said...

Beautiful card, April! Love those tropical papers!

Love ya,
Lorie

Lauren said...

Oh April, lovely lovely, I really like it!!