Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday Challenge

It's time for another Happy Monday Challenge with the gang at Deedee's Digis.  This week, the them is Fellowship Monday with the spotlight on making something to share with a young person.

I chose to make little coins for my son.  They don't have bling, aren't very intricate and are PERFECT for my son's lunch bag to just let him know I am thinking of him.  Most importantly, they won't embarrass him in front of 'the guys.'



I printed out the Cuties for Cure and then made up my own little sayings for the reverse.  I trimmed around the colored (with Bics) images and adhered them to dp from Close To My Heart. 

Easy peasy and sure to brighten up my son's day!

Thanks for stopping by~
Huggz,
April

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Now this is uber cute!! We just saw "Wimpy Kid, part 2" - you totally should take Kyle to see it, it's hilarious! And the "Mom Bucks" - your kid's coins fit right into that scene and you'd understand, lol ..... fabulously designed and super creative, girlfriend!

Lori said...

What a great idea! How fun for your son. I used to put notes in my dd's lunches. We make our lunches together now, but I could slip something in. Thanks for the reminder, you've done a fantastic job on them.

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a great idea, April. Ssshhhh don't tell, but I used to leave notes in DH's lunches from time to time. He would leave cute notes in my luggage when I traveled for business at times too. Kyle, will love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such an amazing idea, April! Each one of these came out terrific. What a great way to share a little love with your son!