Monday, December 12, 2011

The answer...

...to your gift card dilemma!

I was at a card class last week and was taught a similar gift card holder. I changed out the SU products for Unity stamps! After taking the belly band off, there is a place for a handwritten message and a gift card!

I tried to show just a bit of snow/frost with just a touch of vanilla that I smudged with my thumb.....saw that idea over at SCS.




Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Melina said...

Very pretty! love the shiny paper :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Let me start with your blog background, love it!!!! Now that wonderful card/gift card holder is so sweet, love that it has a belly band and the snow on the branches. The image is wonderful.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, this is gorgeous! I love the gift card holder idea... and with a bit of tweaking, this could also be made into a regular card instead. Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to personalize a gift card! I have to admit I hate giving them because they feel so impersonal, but when given in something as beautiful as this, well, that's another story. This is just so pretty, April. I especially like your snow!

Tammy said...

Very pretty! Love the image.

Darlene said...

Wow April, this is really special. Love the color combo and the effects by smudging the white ink is great! Excellent interpretation of the one you saw at the card class. Thanks for sharing your creativity!