Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Christmas cards

Well, with a couple days left til Christmas, I only have cards for those near and dear to me left to do. PHEW!

After Mike, my DH, saw the stage card I made for my friend, he 'requested' one. Did he not hear my mumbles and not nice words while making the first one?? Needless to say, here is his....






Then life snowballed, not literally (we are actually praying for some snow ~ not just here, but for the Santi family too!), but then everyone thought they should have a stage card.

NOPE, didn't happen!

Kyle will be receiving this cute pop open box. I thank Sabrina for this awesome idea. My snowman came from here (I just googled and found it; printed two per 8.5 by 11 piece of paper).







Shelly, my SIL will be getting this one! How cute is Riley?? It's not on a stage and does not pop, but it will stand up when opened!




Sorry for the shortness of this and lack of details. If you have any questions, just ask and I will get you the info!

Of to make a couple more cards while I can....lol


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome pop-ups! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Kathy and Lucky said...

WOW!!!! You did one fantastic job on all the cards, if mumbling works stay with it. Love the stage card, that is such a cute scene and the box is amazing. Have a wonderful holiday.

Melina said...

Wow! April these are amazing! What detail!!!! :)

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are all terrific! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Darlene said...

WOW-oh-WOW!!!!!! I'm NOT making a sound here, even though I want to. Nope, no way! Otherwise hubby will come to see and then I'll have to try to make these! LOL!
See what you started with all of your creative brilliance?! I hope you are happy with your self, missy!!
LOL, ya know I love ya, right?!

Lauren said...

April these are fantastic!!! Jaw-dropping fantastic!!! Love them so much, great details and so very clever. You are an inspiration!!! Love love love it!! Great works missy!! Hugs