Thursday, December 15, 2011

More GC Holders

Well, my title says it all. My favorite SIL needed a couple cards to put gift cards in...so, I made them...lol

The first was cased from my SU! Demo, Christine Luce, and the second used the current Mojo Monday challenge ~ #219.



Deets:
immie from Sassy Studio Designs DTBST#103 (this reminds me of oh so many Hallmark movies this holiday season)
All else from scraps



Deets:
Immie from Mo Manning
All else from scraps


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

What lovely gift card holders!

Tammy said...

Awesome! I'm sure your SIL is very pleased.

Kathy and Lucky said...

These are great! I cannot believe the patience you have for coloring larger images, the first one is fantastic and your coloring is great. I may have glazed over on that. :) Have a great weekend.

Melina said...

Great holders! love the shape on the first one and the different pieces on the second! :)

Kate said...

Pretty GC Holders. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Sassy Christmas Challenge with us

Hugs,
Kate

Darlene said...

Show off!! LOL, you are amazing, girl!!! Absolutely love these! They're perfect!