Sunday, December 11, 2011

I
Happy Son-day!
I hope everyone is taking a break today to enjoy THE reason for the season.

Today, we are celebrating friendship.
Our sponsor this week is Kenny K. So many fun images over there....it was hard to decide; but I (finally) decided on Delivery Guy. And, rather than make a card, I did up a little 3-D project. I made a delivery van holding a little gift....



This is being sent to one of my swapping friends! I hope she likes it!! I don't want to give it away, on the off chance she is reading this ;-)



I hope you have time, we are giving you until the beginning of the year, to stop over at CWWC and enter this fun challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Well, if this isn't just about the cutest thing I've seen all year!!! Now I know why you were looking for the UPS truck that you saw. April, this is phenomenal. You totally rock! (but we already knew that, didn't we?)

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a fun project...I'm sure your friend will love it!

Tammy said...

Absolutely delightful! Someone is going to be very happy!

MiamiKel said...

THUD ...... yes, that was my jaw! OMGosh. I'm beyond words, this is mind boggling fabby. Woohoo! WTG - awesome in every way!

Barb said...

That is so darn cute--love this and I am sure your friend will just love it. Awesome Job April!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness........ April, this is the most darling thing I've ever seen! How fun!!! I love your creativity! I know whoever receives this adorable delivery will be in awe!

Michelle said...

So cute! It is awesome, and very creative.

Kathy and Lucky said...

I love this :) You are so clever to make the 3D truck with this delivery guy.

Lola said...

I wouldn't want to give this away either! How much fun is this?! She's going to adore it.