Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TicTac Anyone?

I was blurfing last week and found so many cool projects that I want to try.....thank goodness that I don't have EK on Friday so I can do some much needed crafting!

Today, I made up a cute little 'book' to hold TicTacs. I used scraps of card stock in the blue family, DP the was left over from who knows what, and even heat embossed the Unity Stamp with some blue glitter! The ribbon I have had forever as well as the pearls. The little Jingles are from SU!



I have entered this at the Unity Challenge and at Tuesday Morning Sketch 124.




Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a great little holder and a terrific gift idea!

Tammy said...

Cute! Great little something to give as a gift!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Adorable, love the colors with that cute little snowman, great for stocking stuffers and well all kinds of things, cute.

Melina said...

very cute project April! I hope you get lots done Friday :)

MiamiKel said...

Look at you crafty mama...super cute! I wish I had time to make these..great stocking stuffers! Would you believe I'm just getting in for the day.

Darlene said...

So darn cute! Such a great way to use up the smaller scraps, very thoughtful little something to give, sure to brighten someone's day.

Marie said...

What a great Tic Tac book, wonderful idea. Love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy said...

What a cute little gift idea. Love it. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Jackie Randolph said...

So cute and I love these little tic tac holders! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessica G. said...

Awesome spin on the sketch to showcase it on a Tic Tac treat! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketch challenges; hope to see you again next week!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a cute idea. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.