Friday, February 18, 2011

Mystery - Solved

Gael was our hostess this round, and I must admit that I colored up the images as soon as I received them!

This little girl reminds me so much of me as a pre-teen!  I always had a book in my hand and read whenever and wherever I could!  My mother always made me wear shoes though - probably why I only wear them when I must now!!

Deets:
Images from ARTful Inkables Think Big set
Sentiment from SU
Colored with Copics and a gel pen
Flower is Prima with the center punched from ColorBok glitter paper using SU punch and a cool brad from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

seeasmith36 said...

Love this card, April!!

Becky said...

This is an adorable image. Wonderful coloring.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Sweet card, April. I really like that DP. I had to laugh about the shoes though!

Tammy said...

Sweet card. Love the pussy cat and flower.

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Love the coloring on the girl, the flower accent, the layout, everything about this card is so sweet.

MiamiKel said...

Wonderful! We colored our girls with the same clothes, lol ..... fabulous design! I'm with you - was a huge bookworm and always had a book or two or three! x0x0

~Paola~ said...

from a bookworm to another...this sooo totally represents the love for reading....at any age, anytime, anywhere! beautiful card all the way April!:o)

dweatter said...

Great coloring and layout. Beautiful DP and embellishments. Wonderful job!

Ms. Earlgrey said...

Your card is great, coloring, the DP paper and I love the story about wearing shoes all the time.

Joan

Carol W said...

Awesome card April...you are so good at this. I love the layout and the coloring. She looks so content and serene. Great job..♥

Lori said...

How fun April! Her hair is colored superbly, reminds me of my dd,(people have always asked me if I highlighted it. The dp and flower are super!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, your mystery card is darling! Such a great setting for the adorable images that Gael sent us. I love the way you colored the little girl and the papers you used are awesome!