Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DDD is in LOVE

It is the month of LOVE and what better a theme than love for the Dueling Darlings?


I was the hostess for the Dazzlers and sent:
  • a cupid and sentiments from Close To My Heart
  • silver foil CS, black glitter CS, and dp all from ColorBok
  • light pink, dark pink, and teal blue ribbons from Michael's; along with some wired pompom ribbon
  • 6 each pearls in teal and silver

I used some hot pink card stock as the base and used my favorite (at the moment) fold!


Thanks for stopping by to check out today's post.  Please stop by the rest of the Dueler's blogs and leave some love!

Dazzlers          Divas

April (me)         Barb

Debbie              Carol

Jeanette             Jamie

Melina               Joan

Michelle                Judy

Paola                Kelly

Terry                    LJ


Huggz,
April

17 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a perfect card for the month of love! The card fold is great. It lends depth to your embellies. Great job!

Tammy said...

Lovely card April.

Lone Pine Designs said...

You did a great job incorporating all those items...and I love the hot pink base!

Terry Ladwig said...

Wowsers! You went all fancy on this one! Great used of all of the stuff in the kit...and thank you for a fun kit!

♥ how you tilted the Love image and used the pearls!!

Great card!!!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful Valentine! Wonderful work, April!

Becky said...

Lovely card April, lovely design.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... look at you! So creative with that awesome fold/cut card. I love it!!! And you used so many of the awesome kit items! I am in awe, my friend!

Such a fun theme; such a marvelous kit! It's fun being a Dazzler with you, April!!!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! April, you put together an amazing kit for the Dazzlers this month...Truly dazzling! Love your card, one of my favorite folds. Hmmm, I think I may have to make one of these! Love it all!!!

Barb said...

Great kit that to sent the Dazzlers. And, I love your card--shutter cards are my favorite "shape" card and I love your design!

Ms. Earlgrey said...

I love that you did a fancy fold, it put your card on a different leve of steps. (smile)
Joan

~Paola~ said...

GREAT shutter fold card April!...
I love how you intermingled all of the wonderful kit's accessories and images throughout it...like endless 'love' surprises ♥♥♥
It's wonderful being on the same team darlin:o)

Carol W said...

wow, wow, wow....great card!!! Love this fold and the way you pulled the whole card together...Awesome job. Great kit too....Way to go April.....♥♥♥

Kathy and Lucky said...

April, what a fun and colorful card, love all that pink. I haven't tried this type of card, may have to, yours looks great.

kadie said...

Oh, this is SUCH a fun card!! Awesome!

And I have to say, I absolutely love the layout of your blog and all the little elements you've included!

dweatter said...

Great card. Outstanding shutter fold card!! Love how you used so many of the embellishments!

Darlene said...

Holy cannoli April!!
Amazing technique with the folding and cutting! Have to look that one up. Love the details, colors and lots of interesting extras. Very impressive!

Melina said...

great fold girl! I love this :)