Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Happy Monday!

I just love Mondays-- Well, the part where I get to show off a card using Deedee's Digis!!

Today it is "Fellowship Monday" and our challenge is to make a project/card to make someone smile.

Totally, not a hard thing to do when there are so many happy choices in Deedee's new store!!

I have used the dollar digi called "To See You Smile." I colored it with my Bic's, used my Nesties to give the card some shape and used some fabby paper from Close To My Heart.  The paper floss connected to the balloons is also from CTMH.


The inside of the card is a hand written sentiment which says: "Hope your day is as GREAT as you are!"  and the side is a little pocket to put a gift card in!  Who wouldn't smile if they received this??
Not a very good picture, and I apologize....but, I  think it is better than nada....lol

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a cute card! I love the shape repetition and the fun image.

Lone Pine Designs said...

This will certainly put a smile on someone's face!

Anonymous said...

A VERY smile-y card, April! Your card layout is very fun with the way you repeated the shapes, and the papers you chose are just perfect with the clown -- all the polka dots and stripes -- yippee! Love the extra balloons as accents -- great thinking! This is definitely going to lift someone's spirits! :-)