Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Monday~

I love Mondays!  Go ahead and ask "WHY??"

Because it means a new challenge over with Deedee's Happy Monday Challenge Blog (DUH).

This week, it is a SKETCH CHALLENGE that can be found on the Happy Monday Challenge Blog!  I used the super cool Friends are Flowers which you can pick up for just a $1, yep ~ one dollar!!

I hope you give this challenge a try - anyone who enters using one of Deedee's Digis will get the newest dollar digi for FREE, and if chosen by Random.org will 'win' a set of their choice.  Whatcha got to lose?

Thanks for stopping by - see you all soon!
Huggz,
April

14 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Just fabulous! We have a vine of these gorgeous morning glories growing on the side of our house and your card reminds me so much of seeing them in bloom - lovely and fresh and all things wonderful!

Lori said...

Love your swirly dp with these flowers!

Lynn McAuley said...

Pretty pansies!! Great card, April!!

Tammy said...

Just lovely April, pansies are super.

Kathy and Lucky said...

You did such a great job on your card with the flowers and the colors, love it.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is beautiful, April! I love the beautiful flowers and the great color scheme!

Becky said...

What beautiful pansies!

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love this pretty Spring card...the cut out flower is placed perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, April! The pansies are so pretty the way you colored them, and the swirly/vine paper in the background gives this a fun whimsical feel. Great job with the sketch! :-)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Pretty card! I like how you cut out the flower. The DP works perfectly with the layout.

THERESA said...

That is so sweet, love it !! Thanks for commenting on my blog re: Dude's Hop, send me your address and i will post SK8R for your son's teacher, with pleasure !! luv Theresa
tgerber at telkomsa dot net

Mary J said...

How sweet April! I love the colours too!

Carol W said...

Great card April....you are so talented and so dedicated in your postings...(need to rub some of that off on me)...way to go my friend...love this card...great job...♥♥♥

Sandy said...

Very beautifully done! The layout and coloring is fabulous!