Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TUC Challenge

Happy Tuesday, everyone....

Okay, I don't really mean it....There seems to be a dark cloud over Rochester today and that is causing Time Warner to not have internet capabilities!  Like the rain isn't enough to give me a headache, TW had to throw me into a tailspin by not letting me post this blog entry this morning.

I am in a 'blog group' over on SCS where we encourage one another on our blogging adventures.  To occassionally give ourselves a challenge, each of us has come up with a 'contest' to see who can hit the nail on the head.

Rather than leave this open to just TUC participants; I am opening the challenge up to everyone.  So, TUC will vote on each others projects and non-TUC will have a winner picked by random.org.

So, without further ado, here's the challenge....

I need a SIMPLE project for the holidays that my BOY Scouts can make for our local nursing home.  This can be anything that ISN'T a card that the boys can mass produce easily.  The entire project is set to only take one meeting to accomplish.

My sample is ultra-easy, but the boys have made more complex projects in the past.


I hope everyone can participate~ 
The challenge is open until October 11th and poll for TUC will be open for three days following.

Here's hoping that Mr. Linky at least likes me today!!



Thanks for stopping by~
Huggz,
April

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, I like you, whether Mr Linky does or not. :)

How fun... I'll have to think about this!

Lynn McAuley said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, April!! What a great thing to have the boys do! I know the residents at the nursing home with be thrilled with whatever they create!!

Karen said...

Great challenge April. Will have to put on my thinking cap.

ddazzled71 said...

What a great idea for a challenge which also then benefits the boys and the nursing home. I have thrown together my entry very quickly as I wanted to make sure I participated but also have heaps of other stuff I need to get done, so I apologise for the poor photo quality.

Rose said...

Another great TUC Challenge! Here is my entry, had a ball with it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the challenge April! Fun Fun! Good luck to the Boy Scout Troup!