Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally, something to show...

Okay, I've been MIA and for no good reason....lol...I'd love to tell you that I have been busily creating, but in truth I have been putzin'!

But, I do have a quick post for tonight....

This is one of my cards for Barb's Whipper Snapper Christmas/Winter Swap over on SCS.

I will be truthful and say that I have never owned a WS stamp until now (since Barb became my personal shopper). 


Deets:
Image: Whipper Snapper's Spanky
Paper:  from my never ending box o' card stock
Embellies: Ribbon for a dollar bin and sequin snowflakes from Mike's - added the half pearls to match the cs

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

5 comments:

Barb said...

glad to help out!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these unlikely buddies! What an adorable holiday card!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute April....love it.

Becky said...

This is so cute..

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely Christmas card!