Monday, October 4, 2010

Awesome Autumn

Happy Monday fellow bloggers!

Thanks for stopping in today!

My card today is made using one of the digis available from Deedee's Digis and follows the challenge over at Crafting with Deedee's Digis.

The image is called  Sunshine and Sunflowers and is a joy to color up.  The sentiment even comes with it (along with three others)!  As a regular, you know that I love to use up my scraps by working on challenges and that is what happened here.  The card base and front base are both SU CS; and I don't remember where the pumpkin DP came from.  I do know that the ribbon is relatively new - from the dollar bin at Mike's.

I hope you can stop over and play along at Deedee's.  If you use one of her images when playing along and linking up, this week's Dollar Digi is yours and you will also be entered to be featured and win a digi from the store!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

12 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

A delightful card!

Tammy said...

Fantastic, darling image.

Michelle said...

Great card! I love the fall colors and the image looks fun to color. The sentiment is great!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the great pumpkin background and fun sunflower ribbon you used with this fun scarecrow image!! Great fall card, April.

Kathy and Lucky said...

April, you did such great job with the challenge, love the paper behind this cute little scarecrow. That ribbon is so cute and I love sunflowers :)

Becky said...

What a cute card, loving the pumpkins and that cute ribbon.

Lola said...

What a sweet card and lovely layout.

Emkay said...

I love that ribbon! Tearing the bottom of the frame was a great way to add interest to this fun card.

paige said...

cute image and I love the sweet sentiment too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! This card is darling! Such a delightful fall card... love your coloring and the ribbon is perfect!

TN Granny said...

Wow April great card and the colors are a fav for me I love the fall even have my furnace running already.
God Bless,
Jeanine

Anonymous said...

Darling card, April! The pumpkin papers and the scarecrow ribbon are so fun, and I love how you colored the image. Yay for Fall! :-) Hugs, Deedee