Saturday, October 9, 2010

BOO!

Today is my day....  My first post over at Crafting with Deedee's Digis.

As y'all know, I love her digis - so the creating part wasn't the hard part.  The blogging part was.....lol

Here are the projects I made to show the blogging world!

Aren't they cute.  I really think that in this case, simple is better.  These treats will be going to school for a little party.  To be PC, our school district now calls it a Harvest Party rather than a Halloween one, but I think the image still fits!

I used Batty Boo on all three, but mixed up the shapes and candies....  To the left is a piece cut out with my Cuttlebug - the image was cut out and the sentiment punched out (as in all the projects) and Necco Wafers are the treat hidden under the CS.  The middle holds a DumDum and is in the shape of a matchbook, and the one of the right re-uses a baby food container and holds some taffy!

All three were so simple and the kids will definitely enjoy them!

Thanks for stopping by and I sure hope you pooped over to Deedee's to check out her images!!
Huggz,
April

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Great projects, April! I love her images too, and this one is perfect!

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are wonderful little gifts!

MiamiKel said...

Get out!! You have been a busy little ..... bat! April, you are such a shining star - your creativity just shines through all that you do! Beautifully done!

Karen said...

Beautiful job on your first designs. These are really cute and I am sure the "Harvesters" will enjoy

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness, the kids will love you! Great treats with sweet image.

Lynn McAuley said...

Great sentiments of this delightful bat! He looks adorable with the moon and stars!!