Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Groundhog's Day??

Have you ever had a day that just seems to repeat itself?  I can't seem  to get a grasp on which day it is.  In fact, my husband and son actually yelled at me last night because I couldn't remember that it was Tuesday!!

So, you are asking yourselves...."What is she going to show us?  A cute little groundhog or a hedgehog?  A nice little critter?"

Nope!

My card is actually made using a digi from Faith over at Delightful Inspiration.  It is the first week of the month and that means a freebie for everyone.  The rest of the month is dependent on using the current freebie~ kind of like a progressive party!!

I have kept it simple, as usual.  I made a cute little note card to give to my son's teacher.  We just met her last week at Open House, so it is perfect timing.  I will add a bit of chocolate, or a pack of gum, to the cute little tote that is going along with my card.  The tote was the featured tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers~ and I must say that is was quite easy to make!

Thanks for stopping in on this wet Wednesday!
Huggz,
April

12 comments:

Tammy said...

Very pretty, I'm sure your son's teacher will appreciate it.

Lone Pine Designs said...

A wonderful Teacher gift!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my stinkin goodness, how cute is this! What an adorable little basket and beautiful card to match - check you out! Sooooo creative!!

Becky said...

I saw this tutorial for these cute bags and you did a fabulous job with this.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very cute and perfect for a teacher gift, she will love it. I agree on the days, I feel like today is Thursday and struggling with that. :)

Emkay said...

Such a sweet gift!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your sweet little card tote for these fun apple cards!! I know the teacher will love it,too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really cute ideas. I am sure that K's teacher will love them.

paige said...

Lucky teacher! This is a terrific project!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, I think this is an absolutely darling project! It's just too cute... and a perfect gift item, too!

dweatter said...

Adorable!!!! You did such a great job on this April. Are you taking orders? ;)

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

What a fantastic project! Your card is adorable and I'm sure your son's teacher will love it! Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delilght this week.
Kathie xx