Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's Mystery Tuesday

Mother Nature is at it again.  Where is my Indian Summer?  It is supposed to get to 70 today, but the rain is supposed to stay with us throughout the week....ugh...that is all I really have to say about it!

My card is a perfect representation of Indian Summer (and I finally get to show it off).

This is for a Mystery Swap over on SCS.  A group of us are doing a monthly swap where we all use a mystery image (or embellie, or designer paper).  I love this stamp ~ Fred Bear Goes Camping ~ from My Favorite Things.  This swap was the brainchild of Jeanette (Forest Ranger) and she is who decided on the image to use (it will travel thoughout the swap, be on the lookout for my turn - you will see the results in December of my pick).

This was a lot of fun....can't wait to get them back and start creating the cards for the next round....until then, get out your magnifying glasses and look for clues in our Mystery Swap!!

Huggz,
April

14 comments:

Lorie said...

I can always count on your cards to make me happy and bring a smile to my face, April. This one did exactly that. What a great image, and I love your embossed background! What a wonderful, happy and cute card. Great job!!

Love ya,
Lorie

Unknown said...

Very cute! I really like the embossing!

Lone Pine Designs said...

What an adorable card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute! I love that background stamped. Works perfect!

Tammy said...

Great card, swap sounds like fun.

ddazzled71 said...

Very Cute, I love the little bear, toasting his marshmallow over the camp fire.

Marlene said...

Way cool! That background paper you used with that digi is perfect!

dweatter said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I love the embossed trees in the background. How clever!!! Love the added stick & marshmallow (pearl)...again clever!!!

Sandy said...

Awww, this is so sweet and cute! A great card for so many things but I was thinking it's perfect right now in the fall weather because we roast marshmallows in a pit! You did a fab job!

Barb said...

Very cute card April--love the background trees!

Kathy and Lucky said...

April this is so cute! Love how you did the background for this cute little bear enjoying his S'mores.

Gardner's Basket said...

Great job creating your background paper. That bear is adorable. Now, I have a craving for Smores.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Cute bear! I am trying to work out - What are Smores!

April said...

Julie,
S'mores are a yummy camping treat - made with graham crackers, chocolate and a toasted marshmallow to hold it all together!