Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday??

As you know, I have been having a problem this week keeping the days straight.  Well, who knew that today was Thursday.  While most of you are saying YEAH, I can't believe it. 

(The one positive is that I already played along at D2D, so I am not under the gun to participate in one of my favorite weekly challenges.)

Last night, Stamp N Doodle had Spook Night....my friend Jeanette, Forest Ranger over at SCS, hosted the last hour and I made it home just in time to have some scary laughs with her and some others.  Well, they also offered up a few challenges and since I was in a crafty mood this morning while EK slept....
The first is all three of the projects I made, together and following are the individual shots of them!



The images were all freebies and I played along where I could.  My card follows not only their sketch challenge, but gives me bingo across the bottom of their board!  As you can see, I also used their coffin template and witch's boot template. 

What fun I had creating these!  There is still time to play along - you have til October 12th~

Bigg Huggz to Jeanette for introducing me to this company!

Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow!
Huggz,
April

16 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... look at you, April! I can't believe you did all these just this morning. You're incredible!!!

They are perfectly adorable! Your creativity is shining, my friend!

Love you!!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

This sounds so weird to say, but I just love that little coffin! LOL I like how you distressed it.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi I love your creation!!!meghan

Unknown said...

What great freebies! Nice job April!

paige said...

Delightful projects! TFS!

Becky said...

Wonderful card and just love the coffin.

Emkay said...

These are three great creations. I love the sentiment on the coffin!

dawnmercedes said...

Great job on the coffin!

Tammy said...

Awesome. I agree with everyone else, coffin is the winner.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like such a fun time, and WOW -- look at all the fun, spooky things you made. That coffin looks so real -- I don't think I'd like to open it, thank you -- LOL! Great projects, April! Hugs, Deedee

Tee McNeil Art said...

These are cool April! Great job!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my stinkin' goodness, you have been busy!!!!! Each item is just spooktacular! How creative you are - that shoe is wonderful! Im off to check out your challenge! :)

*Susan* said...

Oh April, what a ghoulishly fun collection you've created! They're all great, but your distressed coffin is my fav! :-)

ddazzled71 said...

Three very fun and spooky creations! Love them all.

Michelle said...

Wow...you are speedy! Great projects! The coffin looks great...

Lynn McAuley said...

I'm back from my travels and checking in on all the beautiful work I have missed while I was away!!

What a fun Halloween collection!! I love that witch's shoe full of treats!!