Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday morning was horrendous!  Life babysitting a 17 month old can be harrowing at times. UGH.  Just think potted trees becoming unpotted (in seconds) and lamps being pushed over (while in timeout).  To say the least, it was a looooong morning!

But, on a more positve note, I did make the rounds to see what was going on in my crafty world....Designed2Delight digital stamps is giving away the cute digital stamp that I used for Melissa's Tuesday Morning Sketch #40


As I mentioned, the digi is by Designed2Delight; and is colored with Copics.  All papers, card stocks and ribbons came out of my scrap pile/file/heap.  The three little metal buttons on the top right are from WalMart....  The sketch was provided by Melissa ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope eveyone is having a Terrific Tuesday!

Huggz,
April

10 comments:

Gabby said...

That is too cute! So Springy! LOL!

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Michelle said...

Cute card...did go get the free digital too.

Melissa Craig said...

This is so cute April! I love that image.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Unknown said...

What a bright and cheery card!

terrie said...

I like your card and the colors...well done

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, you've created another adorable card! I love the bright cheerful colors, the layout, the way you colored the cute image. Awesome job, my friend!

Genetta said...

Beautiful spring colors! Great job with the sketch!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Cheryl said...

Oh i love that you colored the little chickey blue-never thought of that! nice card!

dweatter said...

Cute card. Love the colors and the image.

Angela said...

This is so bright and cheerful; perfect for Spring! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!