Saturday, April 3, 2010

TGF Battle Week 2

So, it is Sunday....alright, I have an hour before it is Sunday; and Easter Sunday, at that!

Happy Easter!

Now, you are thinking...."April's gonna post a cute little bunny card today to wish us a Blessed Easter."
NOT!

Today I am going to show you an easel card that I submitted for our team, The Forest Farmers, at the TGF Battle.

This card uses the Mer-Ian image popped up in front of various waves.  He also happens to have been "caught" by his true love.  The sun is shining brightly, so Mer-Ian can't be too sad.



The deets - papers came from my scrap file, the image is my The Greeting Farm, the sentiments were done on the computer.  And lastly, I made the net from some soldering wire and a plastic net bag (no, I didn't have that laying around the house - I bought a set of 4 woodend spoons for 97cents to get it).  Btw, the sand and stones lay flat under the front of the card when closed.

It was a fun card to make and I truly hope you like it enough to vote for our team here.  You must log in before voting (commenting).  Voting runs from Sunday until Tuesday with the top 25 teams moving on!  If you have any questions, let me know!

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, it is wonderful!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Go Team Forest Farmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Miller said...

this is a great project, I love it!