Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, Monday

I am going to be just under the wire with this one!

But, wanted to get these posted for the current challenges that I am submitting them for! ;-)

My friend Jeanette, Forest Ranger on SCS, is such an enabler....she told me about Pile It On, a challenge blog that encourages you to make a project that fits their challenge and as many other current challenges as you can....hmm... Can you say "ENABLER"?

This first scrapbook page fits Sketchy Thursday CHALLENGE for a blog hop that is happening this week.  Read all about it on their blog!


This second page qualifies for Practical Scrappers Challenge, Scrap That Poetry #13 Challenge, and The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge.

All of these challenges are part of their weeklong Spring Hop.....I will be working on the other projects later this week.  Am hoping to enter all six of the sites challenges so that I qualify for the grand prize....who doesn't like prizes. 

Best of all, I am working outside my realm this week and stretching my skills....that is what this is all about!

Huggz,
April

8 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome awesome awesome! Love both of these :)

Adora Concepcion said...

lovely layouts!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout for Scrap That Poetry and Practical Scrappers... thanks for playing along with us! I also, love your take on ST sketch!!! Great job!

Jane F. Smith said...

LOVE the page for STP!!! wonderful photo! Thanks for playing!!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Super pretty layouts April! Nice job with the challenges & thanks for joining us at STP:)

glorygirl said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap That Poetry!

Nikki xx said...

What beautiful layouts April. I love you take for our poem at STP. Just gorgeous! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo's are JUST GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the banner!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)