Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweets for my Sweets....

Yesterday gave me something to show for all my work on Tuesday.  I didn't get this posted yesterday, but did get it made and in the mail to my SCS pal, LJ!


This is for her Sweet Shoppe Swap.  The image is from Treehouse Stamps - was a freebie I picked up a bit ago.  The paper is from the Paper Studio, the ribbon is from Offray, the cardstock is from CTMF and the glitter is sugar coating from doodlebug studios ( I love this stuff; and I dislike glitter normally)!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday...must get going to see what is new in my little blog universe.
Huggz,
April

7 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

That glitter....or you call it sugar coating.....looks really good on the cupcake!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Loving the paper and the sugar coating really adds a great touch on the cupcake.

Marlene said...

Oh that looks YUMMY!!! Beautiful card! (I love glitter!)

Michelle said...

Love this card! and the image too.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Yummy card! and I get one to keep! Thanks joining my swap!

havingfunwithpaper said...

LOve that sparkle! Nice card!

Mary Ski said...

Yummy card! The colors look festive and the "sugar" coating is purrfect!