Monday, April 26, 2010

TGI MONDAY!

No, the title isn't wrong.....I am happy to say that we survived dog-sitting the week of our Spring Break!!  But, I now have more reasons not to have a pet....lol.

I can now get back into my crafting groove!

First up - it's Monday which means that Squigglefly has a new challenge out.  It is to use blue and green!  How great is that??  I used an image from Squigglefly - and, you know the rest, everything else came from my scraps....I hand wrote the sentiment ~ seems more personal to me!!


This card also fits the Scrappy Ho's Challenge.  We all know that April Showers bring out all sorts of friends, snails and turtles included!!

Hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday - see ya tomorrow!

Huggz,
April

8 comments:

Scrappy said...

Hey there April! So glad to see you here! Very cute job on your card. :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ho Challenges! Hope to see you again next week! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

That snail is all time! Love the ribbon as well. Great job!

Anonymous said...

very cute card. Loving the image.

Kristie W. said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along with Squigglefly!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE it April!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at CRAFTY HOs'! GREAT layout and LOVE your work on the image!

Tammy Miller said...

great card, thanks so much for playing with us at the Crafty Ho Blog!

Jackie said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Ho Weekly Challenge!

loretta said...

What a totally happy card! Very adorable!