Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Night Frenzy

I'm always up to a good challenge and tonight was no different!  My SCS friend, LJ, told us about a challenge she entered tonight at KL Stampin N Scrappin for a 1-2-3 Card.  This card needed one image, two designer papers and three embellishments. 

Sounds easy, right?  Did I mention by midnight tonight?  Well, I have been meaning to make a birthday card for my friend's daughter; so, I used this opportunity to do just that!



The image colored with my Copics is from Pollycraft, my two designer papers are from Close To My Heart, and my three embellies are some gold brads, a paper flower and a dragonfly brad.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope to 'see' you all tomorrow!
Huggz,
April

7 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Look at you quick one! That image is perfect for a girl....in fact the image looks just like my friend's daughter! Cute card.

Jenny said...

Cute! Thanks for letting me know my blog was linked to the wrong person in the Bugaboo hop. I was fixing the problem while you were at my blog.

Paul said...

Like the papers you've chosen to use.
TFS
Paul
BTW, thanks for visiting my blog during the Bugaboo hop - hope you enjoyed it (I know I did)

dweatter said...

April this card is so cute. And now I am off to check out another digi stamp company. LOL!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!! This card is absolutley adorable, April!

I also love the way you added the challenges to your sidebar. Very well organized!

Darlene said...

So cute, April!Great Job on the coloring and the image is adorable.
Darlene

Kelly L said...

Great job, sweet image, and you did it quickly, too?! I am impressed. :) Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin's challenge! :) Kelly