Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fits....

So, it is Good Friday.  Thanks be to God!

That being said, I had one of those days....lol

My DS had his BFF spend the night since there was no school....too bad they still got up at the butt-crack of dawn....
I love that the weather is breaking - BUT, I don't like 80's in the middle of summer, let alone the first couple days of April....
The boys wanted to go fishing....fishing? of all things. 

There was no way to get out of it, so I made the most of it and took my camera.
This little guy was enjoying the bright sunlight of the day!

Finally, we did get home.  I turned on the computer and found what I wanted to print so I could submit a card to Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration #5.  Got all of my prints sized like I wanted, sent them to the printer, and....nothing!  UGH, outta ink (how'd this happen??)!  So, like any industrious person (insert PIGHEADED) I copied all the files to my thumb drive and turned on the pc....
All that being said, here is my card on this Good Friday!

I must say that this set by Joni is a joy to work with!!  It has everything you need and no "reel" coloring to be done.  The images are from Inktegrity, the paper is by ColorBok, the three silver metal dots from Best Occasions, and the popcorn was colored with my Bic Mark-Its.
My BFF (who doesn't know I have a blog, because she is so much more talented than I) will be the recipient of this lovely card!

I hope to have a post tomorrow, Saturday; so see you then!!

Huggz,
April

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, your card is AWESOME! I love it... and I know your friend will, too. Hugs!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great card! I love how you used three images from the new releases on your card! Thanks for playing along with Inktegrity's Design Team challenge!

Lelia Pierce said...

"REEL" cute! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at Inktegrity!

Hugs,
Lelia

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh Lelia left the perfect comment LOL!!! This is a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Inktegrity!