Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy....

I have been lax in posting here....ugh...family sometimes gets in the way of the fun stuff.

But, here I am with three new pictures for you!

The first is a birthday card for Kim at Squigglefly!  The challenge this week is to make a PINK birthday card!!  WOOT WOOT!  Here is mine.  I used their precious hummingbird freebie clored with Copics, the sentiment is SU! and the ink is CTMH.  The ribbon was given to me and the pink paper (I never can remember the correct name) is also Stampin' Up!


This second card is for a swap over at SCS.  Sheena is hosting a "For the Love of Embellishments" swap and this is my pearl submission!  The digi is from Designed2Delight, colored with Copics, the dp is Colorbok, from Target's scrapping aisle.


The third picture is my submission to Scrap that Poetry #14 based on the poem, April, by John Greenleaf Whttier.  The pictures were recently taken when I "HAD" to go fishing....Does anyone HAVE to go fishing??


Hope you enjoyed your time here today~ check back tomorrow for more chatter from me ;-)

Huggz,
April

8 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

What great projects.....someone has been busy! LOL

Holly Young said...

Wow, you've been really busy April! I love all of your projects! Great scrapbook page; love the pictures! I really like how you did the sentiment on your bear card, and your Squigglefly card is colored beautifully!

terrie said...

great looking cards...well done

Unknown said...

Yeah, so glad you are back to play along again this challenge!! I love your creation when you "had" to go fishing... too fun! Great take on the poem. Thanks for playing along with Scrap that Poetry!

Jane F. Smith said...

Awesome photos beautiful page!!! Thanks for joining in this time at STP!!!!

Nikki xx said...

What a gorgeous take on our poem! Thanks so much for joining us over at STP!

glorygirl said...

Lovely projects! Thanks for playing along at Scrap That Poetry!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Awesome projects!