Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day

Well, it has been a long day!  My DH was having chest pains and to admit that is scary enough, without spending 8+ hours in the ER to be told he had strained a muscle.

But, I finally have a card to post. 

Nope, doesn't fit any challenge, isn't for a swap, didn't have any true inspiration for it....

Just made a card with a freebie and it made my day better!

Without further ado, here it is....


Everything is out of my stash....can't really say I am re-using any of it, just not throwing away good scraps.  The image is from Sassystudiodesigns and was, like I said, a freebie! 

Hope to find my mojo tomorrow and get some great cards cranked out for a few swaps....I have it in my head to get ahead of my game in my swaps, because I want to host my first one at SCS and think I'll need all my wits about me!1

Have a great night, and
HUGGZ,
April

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

That is perfect DP for the image, April! I am glad to hear that all is well with your DH.

dweatter said...

Awesome coloring! I love the DP!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the stamp and papers on this, so pretty!