Thursday, September 2, 2010

Well, the challenge ends in two hours and here I am....posting my card now....lol

I hope Mother Nature gives me a respite sometime soon!!  I don't craft well in the heat and I still didn't take everything I needed to FIL's to finish any one project....


This is my card using last Friday's Freebie from Designed2Delight on the Delightful Inspiration blog.  It also qualifies for the challenge at Double Delight Challenge blog.  I also am using this card to send to Faith's dad who has not been feeling quite up to par....

Thanks for stopping by~
See you in a bit with another card or two....
Huggz,
April

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww, he's so cute!

Becky said...

This is one adorable cat, love the colors.

Tammy said...

Sweet card. Love the kitten.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Cute card...hope it cools down soon for you!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How cute!!! Love your card with that adorable cat and all those awesome layers! Perfect!

Sherrie Conner said...

Great job April! Faith's Dad will love it!
Have fun with the latest freebie from Designed2Delight! :)