Saturday, September 11, 2010

So, it's Saturday....

I have bee n looking forward to today....no school for the kiddo, now EK for me...no getting up at 6:15am....

WAIT, I was up at 6:15 am....

Yep, my internal clock has now been set....three days in and I know to get up to see my son off to school. 

Oh well, it was quiet in the house and I got this card made...


This is using the Friday Freebie from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Isn't Mr. Straw a handsome fellow?  I teams him up with some autumnal CS and some DP depicting burlap...What says Fall more than these??

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you tomorrow as the Cards for Solders Campaign kicks off at RANCH!

Huggz,
April

7 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great card for the fall!

Becky said...

What a cute image and you colored this so well.

paige said...

Mr. Straw is adorable!

Unknown said...

This scarecrow is just delightful...great fall card! :)

ddazzled71 said...

A very cute little scarecrow! This is a great fall card.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an adorable scarecrow!! So cute with his autumn pumpkin!! Sweet card, April!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the twine you used and how the DP looks like burlap. Cute!