Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Night Quickie....

I am so behind this week....School has started and that means that my EK is here full time ~ and, I don't have my son to entertain him all day....lol

Here is this weeks entry into D2D's progressive challenge....phew, under the wire again this week....I am going to get this one done over the weekend, so I can be ahead next week!!


This is also apropos for the challenges on Carly's blog and Double Delight Challenges.

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

7 comments:

Karen said...

What a sweet card April. Don't you know that the faster you go the behinder you get...at least that is what it is for me.

Becky said...

This is so sweet, great coloring.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! This is adorable, April! I love the way you colored the bear image and your card is awesome!

ddazzled71 said...

Very Cute Card April. I think we all have times where we fall behind and feel that we will never catch up. The trick is not let it send you into a panic or you end up trying to complete everything at once and not finishing anything.

Lone Pine Designs said...

This is a lovely card...cute bear!

Sherrie Conner said...

Cute April!! Three Challenges in one!! Great job!

Can't wait to see what you create with the latest Designed2Delight freebie! :)

Carly said...

Hi,
Thanks for participating in this week's challenge. Cute Card.

xxCARLYxx