Friday, November 16, 2012

{PIN}spiration

I love the name ({PIN}spirational Challenge) of this blog! It is so "today" with the love of Pinterest happening!

This challenge blog brings great inspiration, and I once again was challenged by it! Thanks J, for enabling me and showing off this blog on yours!

I am not going to show you the picture inspiration (#33) this week.....go see for yourself!

Just know that here is my card. It is made totally from scraps and stash! I can't remember when y friend Kelly calls this size card, but it is made using the piece cropped off.....y'all let me know, okay??



Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love these colors together and the shape of the card. Great!!!

Tammy said...

Super cute, love the glittered ballons!

Darlene said...

Fun card, April! Cheery color combo and fun balloons and accent on the bottom. Love it!

jimlynn said...

Oh, I love it!!! All the yellow and pearls are just so perfect for this wonderful Birthday card! SO pretty!
Lynn

jimlynn said...

Forgot to say - so glad you're playing along with the {Pin}spirational Challenge - AND applying for the DT!
lynn

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow! So pretty!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!
~DEANNE~

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Really like the black and yellow colours! Great card!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Pinspirational Challenges!

Mel xx

Jacquel said...

Very cute & I like the colors you used! Great sparkle too....TFS!!!