Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Hunting.....

Well, I come from a family of sportsmen....and, married one too! Plus, when I married him, I married five more sportsmen.....
This card will be customized for the one who brings me the first deer of the season!! {Kelly, sorry I am grossing you out!}



Everything used is from my stash...found the pocket and tag while looking for something else (lol). Riley was fussy cut and then put on the teal and cut out again.

This card is being submitted to the following challenges:
Riley and Co. ~ pocket card
Twisted Tuesday (2TC32) ~ stamp on dp and teal somewhere


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute! Crossing my fingers for the deer!

Gael said...

Great job with the challenge! Love the way you incorporated the pocket! So, the lucky hunter, not only gets the first deer of the season, but also your beautiful card? I hope s/he is appreciative :o)

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the layout and the tag
thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

:: BlueInks :: said...

This is really cute, April. I like the background squares of the tree DP. Very cute details.

I was hanging in there until I saw celebrate! Bambi needs a dad! LOL

Shari said...

This is very sweet! Love all the elements and the way you did the background. Thanks for joining us at TT!

Gale said...

Really cute card, April. I have deer hunters in my family too. Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale

Anonymous said...

OH my this is so darn CUTE!!! I love this Riley and want to get him!! :)

Patty Gorka said...

I really like how you put Riley on the teal card stock and it's cut out so nicely! Thanks for joining us this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Melina said...

Love it April! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)