Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

It is another great day here in the Northeast US.  I spent yesterday with my cousins at one of their houses.  When we were younger and our parents we alive, we all got together on a regular basis - now, unfortunately, not so much.  So, it was a treat to spend the day with them and our various kids!

But, that has nothing to do with my card for the day (well, except to explain why I was MIA yesterday)!

My card uses an image from DeeDee's Digis and follows the challenge over there this week - to use brown and green.  The papers are all out of my scrap pile, and the image was colored with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Huggz,
April

6 comments:

Becky said...

OH..this is so cute and I love the sentiment.

Tammy said...

Very sweet. I like your choice of colors and dp to bring it together.

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Sweet image, and I love the sentiment, too.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

This is so very sweet, April! Great layout, and beautiful coloring! I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your cousins. I have a few of my own that you've got me thinking now I need to call. :-) Thanks again for playing along with us this week -- your new digi is on its way! Hugs, Deedee

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute card, April! I like the sentiment and how you colored the well bricks.