Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sassy says:

I am on a roll this week with my card making.  I am so glad that it hasn't been a million degrees in my apartment this week!  I love to craft, EXCEPT when the sweat drips off me....lol

Today's card features an image from Sassy Studio Designs and is for their Dare to be SASSY Thursday Challenge that can be found here.  It was a color challenge this week and I think my card fits the bill. 

I am leaving on Friday for the weekend; going to my high school reunion....Yep, I did graduate from High School (college too, for you smartie pants out there). 

I have been reconnecting with some of the people I went to school with; and this card is going to one of those people!!

I hope everyone is enjoying this week (and my craftiness)!
See ya later with a card for DeeDee's weekly challenge!

Huggz,
April

10 comments:

Becky said...

So cute, lovely coloring and great colors.

ddazzled71 said...

I sure the recipient of your card is just going to love it April.. I love the colours you have used. Very Cute.

MiamiKel said...

Woohoo, April - you've really been gettin' crafty! This is delish - what bright, fun colors! Okay, gonna look for my party dress now .... :) x0x0

Karen said...

Love the colours April. Very sassy card as well. Enjoy the school reunion.

dawnmercedes said...

I really like the colors you chose!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fun sentiment with this glamorous image!! What a great card, April!

Michelle said...

Very cute! Love the image and the colors.

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a bright, fun party card! Enjoy your reunion!

Kathy said...

Cute, what a great sentiment with that image. Enjoy your reunion! Thanks for playing along at SSD this week.

Regan said...

What a fun card! Great job with the challenge, and I love the sentiment you paired the Sassy image with!