Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Congratulations....

Our cousin has graduated from high school and his party will be this coming weekend.  Talk about not knowing what to get the boy? Or even what kind of card will be appreciated.  I could only find 'cute' when looking for something that said graduation....while he is 'cute', he probably wouldn't really appreciate a cute card....lol

So, I started looking through my sets of stamps (insert a long drawn out gasp here...I actually used ink and not a digi) and found something a bit more masculine.  I paired it with some manly CS and viola....his card.

I sure hope he likes it ;-)

Deets: 
The dp is from SandyLion
Metal Dots were clearanced at WalMart
The stamp is from Letter Press Alpha by Hampton Arts (the whole set cost me a buck at BigLots)
Ink is Close To My Heart

Thanks for stopping by~
Huggz,
April

10 comments:

Becky said...

Well I love it, looks just right for a young man.

Anonymous said...

Great card for the Grad. Im sure he will love it.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I'm sure he will and the rounded corners are a great finishing touch!

Marlene said...

I'm sure he'll love it! Great boy card. (Throw in a few bucks, and he'll love it even more...heehee!)

Tammy said...

Nice card, I'm sure he'll like it.

Gardner's Basket said...

He's going to love it. Great job! It is very difficult to make a card for a young man that age.

MrBibleHead said...

Love your blog April! The card is perfect. I would love it... I'm sure he will!

dawnmercedes said...

I like the layout and the circles!

Lynn McAuley said...

What fun colors and shapes for this wonderful card of congratulations!! Well done, April!

MiamiKel said...

Oh now this is a beauty! Love the color combo - I'm sure it was well received - it's dazzling!