Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank Goodness it's Thursday....

Well, it is almost Friday, so I guess any way you think about it, the week is just about over and weekend is about here.

Today I am going to show you my final version of my latest Forest Swap....this one is in Paradise...  I hate to say this, but right about now, "paradise" is sounding snow covered.  I know - I'll be complaining when the snow is here that I sure wish it was warmer....

This is stamped with all Close To My Heart products.  I can truthfully say that I don't know that manufacturer of the card stocks.   I bought them from a friend over at SCS....

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card. 

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card!

Melina said...

These are awesome!!! I love them!!!! Great beach scene :)

dweatter said...

Cute card April. Love the sand. Is that DP?

Lone Pine Designs said...

Perfect for the summer!

Tammy said...

Too cute.

ddazzled71 said...

Love how you have used your torn layers to create your beach scene.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun summer design with these great fish and wonderful beach images!! Sensational card, April!

Mary Ski said...

Very cute! Simple, summery and fresh!

Tami said...

I really like how the card is split into sections. real cute