Friday, July 9, 2010

Here I Am.....

It is very unlike me to not post something during the week, but the heat just zapped all of my crafting mojo this week.  It finally broke today with great thunder storms and flash flooding....  Thank goodness I live in a second floor apartment ;-)

My EK and his parents moved this past week, so I inked up a couple stamps from Close To My Heart.  I chose the colors because it happens to be those of their new living room.


Thanks for stopping by....I'll be back tomorrow with some new creations.  Da boyz are going to an air show, so I will have the place to myself and I can craft to my ♥'s delight!

9 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable card. Love the colors!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love it...great colour combo and that chair looks so comfy!

Tammy said...

Awesome colors. Cute card.

Melina said...

Cute! I love that couch image :)

Unknown said...

Isn't that sentiment so true...very cute card. :)

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is terrific - lovely color combo ! Stay dry, April! x0x0

dawnmercedes said...

I do like that couch image!

paige said...

The image and sentiment are a perfect pairing!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really cute image and sentiment....put together to make a great card.