Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another one for Wednesday~

One more card for today.
Not really sure how this will work, I have never tried blogging right from Picasa. I decided that maybe I should have my name associated with my cards, so am giving that a try.... Once, I learn how to do something I am golden, but it's the whole learning curve that gets me.
I am part of a blog group over at SCS called Tangled Up In Creativity. {See the side bar for the other great ladies involved in this group.} Every so often, one of us throws out a challenge to the others. This time, Monica wanted us to think out of the box with the Christmas in July theme and use non traditional colors.  Come over and join us, if you dare {insert evil laugh here}.

Deets: stamps by SU and fiber from CTMH...the paper is some I bought as a lot and am not sure who it is by.  Ink is Rich Cocoa Momento and a gold pen for the highlights.

Thanks for stopping in (again, for some of you)!
Have a great day and I hope to have another card for you this week, but we'll see how the mojo is flowing...lol

Huggz,
April
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful Christmas card love that ribbon.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love the colour combo and how you used a non-Christmas background paper!

Gardner's Basket said...

April, this card is beautiful. Becky's right that fiber really makes the card!

Marlene said...

It worked fine!! Fantastic card!!!

Unknown said...

Great card April! Love the blue and brown!

paige said...

Wonderful card and now you have one ready to send for the holidays!

dawnmercedes said...

What wonderful patterns here!

MiamiKel said...

Fabulous! Love the unique colors on your holiday card, April! Picasa is FABULOUS - works like a charm!

Karen said...

Great Christmas card April. Love the colours and the stamp you used

Emkay said...

I love the colours you have chosen. Great card!

ddazzled71 said...

What a great card, I love the pretty blue and paisley print.