Saturday, February 25, 2012

Showcase Saturday!

Last Saturday I showed you my love for the wheelsfrom the Can You Digi It? shop.

Today, I am going to show you the pearl version of the wheels.  These are a gem to use!  Embellie Gellie helps so much!  Shop, here!!




The card stock is all from my scrap pile.  The sentiment is hand written and the darling birdie is from the shop and can be found here.  And, don't forget those great pearls that are in each flower of the punched border!


Thanks for stopping by on this sunny Saturday!
Huggz,
April

8 comments:

Melina said...

Oh April! I love the flower border and the punched out piece on your card :)

nwilliams6 said...

April, this is so cute! I need to get that bird image - it is darling. I bought the gem wheel a few weeks ago and now you have made me want the pearls too! Great card.

I like how you did the links to all the IT girls on the left of your blog - how fun. Hugz!

Tammy said...

Sweet card April. Love the flower border.

MiamiKel said...

Superbly cute - love the handwritten sentiment! You are so brave, I'm terrified to write on cards, lol! Love the border w/ the added bling and the heart in the corner with ribbon - great little touches! x0x0

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very cute. It looks like the Twitter bird from a different angle! I like the white highlights on the bird.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, cute, cute, love the stamping, love the colours you used and it is just so gorgeous

Darlene said...

Of course I love this little blue bird!!! Hand written sentiment, huh? Looks perfect to me (and I know better than to try this myself). I like the border, the colors, the ribbon treatment in the corner, everything!!

ddazzled71 said...

This is so sweet April the little birdie and sentiment are so cute and I just love the added touch of the pearls to your flower border! Just beautiful!