Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I {{HEART}} a Challenge

And, it is the perfect day to celebrate "Puppy Love"!

Here is the inspiration for the challenge over at Can You Digi It?



And, here is my card!!



I used some great digis found at the shop.....I also used some great gems, placed with Embellie Gellie!! The papers are all from Close To My Heart.

Deets:
Dog Heart is the main image
Love Tags as sentiments
Twine (from the Twinery) purchased here
Gems from this wheel
Embellie Gellie to place them


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ!
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card. so sweet - thanks for using my tags!! :)

nwilliams6 said...

April, this is so cute. I love those LilyPink Designs tags you added. She is so creative! Great job with this challenge, and I love how you used so many Can You Digi It? products! Hugz!

Melina said...

Oh my goodness April! What a cute card! :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this image with the heart, love it. Have a great day.

Tammy said...

Sweet card and I love, love the image!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute card, April! I love the 'shabby' look to it. The tags are perfect and the image oh so cute.

Darlene said...

Glad to see the puppy image again, 'cuz he is melting my heart! Really pretty colors and use of DPs and embellies. Great card!