Monday, February 20, 2012

Oi Vay!

My arm was twisted and I joined a swap using punches....let me tell you, I am NOT creative! Well, in the punch world anyhow.
So, I surfed the web and got some ideas and that started me planning for this card. That was months ago....today, I finally have a card (well, 6 of them) I am sending to Paola.



Just the house opens and it is a pretty basic card....lol
I used a scallop border punch, MS icicle punch(might be grass, after all this I don't remember) and a flower punch from SU!

Hope you like it....
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ!
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

~Paola~ said...

oh myy!!! April...I have no clue WHY you say U are nOT creative!!!
U are SOOOO creative and this punch art card is another proof (not that we needed any!!)
wowww...I am in AWE!!! ♥ it is sooooo flipping adorableeeeeeee!!!
Incredibly detailed with the flower box on the window too...ok my jaw has droppeddddddddd....thud!♥ Can't wait to see these beauties...so blessed to get to keep one for myself....thank U for being in my (fun!!)'punchy'
swap xoxox

Tammy said...

Really, really cute April! Great use of punches.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, it turned out really good! Look at you with the sky and grass DP! Great job, April.

Melina said...

Too stinkin cute April!!!! Wow :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Adorable, I would say you are very creative in the punch world, this is too cute.

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, my head is either in the sand or you are updating faster than I am blurfing, lol - I'm sure the swappers will love your adorable cut out house! Super creative!! xoxo

Darlene said...

Well you are going to put me to shame oin this swap girlfriend! This is so dang cute. Love every inch of it!