Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let's do "WHEEL"ies

No, I haven't lost my mind....and, I am not getting on a bike and popping one!

I am using some pearls and crystals that I got out of my cool wheels available over at the Can You Digi It? store. I need to get this posted, so will add my watermark tomorrow when I can actually get to the computer! {Apologies Michelle....I am running late due to the creeping crud invading our house!}

Here is my card ~ I followed the sketch at Mojo Monday #228!



And, here is a close up of the pearls and crystals! They are the same shade do green, although it is hard to tell in my photos.



Let me tell you, I don't care how many it says are in these wheels, there are millions! I know because I had the pleasure of picking up one color after dropping them all over my desk! BUT, I used a product called Embellie Gellie (found here) that helped immensely! Please, use it....I cannot rave enough about it. Besides helping to clean up my mess, I use it for perfect placement!

Card details:
Base and kraft card stock by a*muse
Embossing folder by Cuttlebug ~ Scrollwork
Brad, DP and cream card stock from my scrap pile
Flowers by Prima
Pearls and Crystals by Zva at Can You Digi It?

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ!
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Pretty card, April. Love the color combo (even if it is pink-I must be wearing down on that issue!)
I'm popping over to their site to check out Embellie Gelly and the wheels right after this comment. I love the sentiment too, one of my favorite quotes.
Hope that the crud creeps right past you!

MiamiKel said...

amen! Love this scripture! And cards of faith always make me smile but yours is a vision of loveliness ... So soft and lovely! Xoxo

:: BlueInks :: said...

Pretty card, April! I like how you sanded the embossing.

Instead of popping wheelies, lay some scratch! LOL

Gret job on the card.

Tammy said...

Lovely card April! Hope you are feeling better soon!