Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another celebration of Valentine's Day!

I loved the image I used this morning for my Puppy Love card! In fact, I colored up a few of them...lol. Here is the card I made for my FIL. Also from the CAN YOU DIGI IT? shop are the twine, button and pearls! Make sure to check them out!


This second card is one I gave to my SIL and her fiancée. I used a mishmash of products ~ SU felt flowers, a stamp from CTMH, and NEW wonderful papers from the shop; along with the rhinestones!


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ!
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

These are so sweet, love the step card. That pup is too cute with the tags and the cherub is lovely with the music background.

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness April...I love the puppy card...and the valentine card...That puppy is so dog gone cute!!!great job on both cards.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Both projects turned out super!

You know I love the puppy image, from your first card. Now with the new fold, looks great.

I like the colors and the layout of the second card. Pretty!

Darlene said...

April, April, April. Who can keep up with you, girl!! You rock, you know?!
Ok, first the side-step card is TDF. Love the brown, really sets off the darling puppy and other colors.

The second card - well let me say that no "mish mash" of mine ever turns out so well. Love that music-bird paper (did you stamp the bird or is it part of the DP?) This card is really special.
Kudos!