Sunday, June 30, 2013

Crafters of Faith

I am a bit late, but it is still the last day of June.... I am hoping that my Faith Sisters will be patient and forgiving with my tardiness.

Barb thought of this month's theme! We are celebrating the DAIRY FARM.
I love it!!

I grew up in Central New York and our prime resource was agriculture. I so looked forward to June and the annual Dairy Parade! We never had cows of our own (so I didn't get the chance to be a Dairy Princess), but I did get to participate in the parade when friends of the family drove their Model A down Main Street! I got to ride in the RUMBLE SEAT! Oh, how I wish things were as simple today! Lol

So, here is my Dairy Card.... I hope you enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Barb said...

Great Card April--I really like the tag look!

Thanks for creating a card for the June Dairy Month theme--frozen custard for everyone!

Liz Williams said...

Love just that touch of blue with this pretty soft brown. I really like your layout and the design of your card.

Darlene said...

Love this card, and you are certainly the Dairy Princess in my mind!! I like your original take on this challenge & that tan plaid paper is perfect for the image. So glad that you are in the COF.
Hugs!

Jacquel said...

Very nice April! I think this is a great masculine card....TFS!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, your card is so pretty! I love the way you used the tag for the image. And what a fun layout!

Your memories were fun to read, too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh my goodness, you were so rustic! I still think you should have been a Dairy Princess even though you did not own a cow! I could have been a Dairy Queen - as in we went to the restaurant! LOL

I love the natural feel to the card and the perfect stamp you have there. Great card!