Friday, June 28, 2013

Calendar Girls

I could be losing my mind. I have had this card made since the 15th....thought it was due then (not).... And, today, my Internet has been out thanks to Mother Nature.

Debbie is our hostess this month and sent us each a dollar stamp to make our cards with. They were randomly selected, btw, by her daughter!

So, without further ado.....drumroll....here is my card!



Check out the rest of the Calendar Girls' cards ~ the links are on my sidebar!


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

Very cute! Love the homemade DP with the birds! Great colors too!

So very glad you are a Calendar Girl!!

Barb said...

Cute Card April--love those birds. I really like how you added the ribbon.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, I love the layout... and your color choices. WOW! This card is very nice! You're created a beauty!

dawnmercedes said...

I love it!!

Carol W said...

How cute and fun April....great job on this challenge...so glad we are calendar girls together....

~Paola~ said...

sweet card with all the birdies stamped as a background and the perfect sentiment to go along as well...Very very cute!!♥

Melina said...

love the little birds and the colors you used :)

Darlene said...

So, of course I love this card!!! Cute little birdies in great colors, what's not to like? Great job with the dollar stamps!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such cute stamps. I especially like the sentiment panel and how you tied the ribbon. Great card!